Jamey discusses 10 roughly chronological steps for designing a board game.
Games mentioned in this video include Viticulture, Euphoria, Scythe, Charterstone, and Tapestry.
The original video on this topic is here:
Other links (I’ll put these in the description):
(One Stop Co-op Shop)
(Game Maker’s Toolkit)
The 10 steps:
3. Market research
4. First Prototype
5. Consider constraints
6. Internal playtesting
7. Local playtesting
8. Write rules
9. Blind playtesting
10. Decide it’s finished
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://uwallpaperhd.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Dimples plays suitcase game with Tito Boy | TWBA
- NOS VOITURES TRAVERSENT LA PISCINE ! – Giant Magic Tracks Swimming Pool Bridge
- CrisDevilGamer chơi Game Tiếq Việt siêu hack não | TAO BIẾT TUỐT
- Baby Panda's Cafe – Fun Kids Kitchen Cooking Games – Baby Bus Learn Colors Cooking for Children
- TWEE MOORDENAARS IN ÉÉN GAME?!