I created a 3D ANAGLYPH video based on the game “Planet Coaster” by using the latest 3D software technology Cyberlink PowerDirector.
Time effort to create this video: 45 minutes
ATTENTION: You need to use 3D ANAGLYPH GLASSES to get a 3D effect on your monitor otherwise you will see red/blue ghosting effects.
What is ANAGLYPH 3D?
Anaglyph is a type of stereo 3D image created from two cameras taken approximately 2.5 inches apart, the center distance typically between human eyes. The Red color field of the left photo is combined with that of the right photo in such a way as to create the illusion of depth.
Viewing an anaglyph 3D stereo image is easy. All you need is a Red filter over your left eye and a Cyan filter over the right eye (3D ANAGLYPH GLASSES RED/CYAN).
Now, once you have the filters over your eyes, just relax and allow yourself time to get into the picture. Your eyes will cross slightly as the image comes into 3D focus.
Buy the game PLANET COASTER from Steam/Valve:
YouTube Streaming Permission by Steam/Valve
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Dimples plays suitcase game with Tito Boy | TWBA
- NOS VOITURES TRAVERSENT LA PISCINE ! – Giant Magic Tracks Swimming Pool Bridge
- CrisDevilGamer chơi Game Tiếq Việt siêu hack não | TAO BIẾT TUỐT
- Baby Panda's Cafe – Fun Kids Kitchen Cooking Games – Baby Bus Learn Colors Cooking for Children
- TWEE MOORDENAARS IN ÉÉN GAME?!