3D Roller Coaster VIDEO 3D ANAGLYPH RED/CYAN Full HD 1080p POV Ride
I created a 3D ANAGLYPH video based on the game “Planet Coaster” by using the latest 3D software technology Cyberlink PowerDirector.
Time effort to create this video: 45 minutes
ATTENTION: You need to use 3D ANAGLYPH GLASSES to get a 3D effect on your monitor otherwise you will see red/blue ghosting effects.
What is ANAGLYPH 3D?
Anaglyph is a type of stereo 3D image created from two cameras taken approximately 2.5 inches apart, the center distance typically between human eyes. The Red color field of the left photo is combined with that of the right photo in such a way as to create the illusion of depth.
Viewing an anaglyph 3D stereo image is easy. All you need is a Red filter over your left eye and a Cyan filter over the right eye (3D ANAGLYPH GLASSES RED/CYAN).
Now, once you have the filters over your eyes, just relax and allow yourself time to get into the picture. Your eyes will cross slightly as the image comes into 3D focus.
Buy the game PLANET COASTER from Steam/Valve:
YouTube Streaming Permission by Steam/Valve
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- First steps & Game UI – New & Returning Player Guides by Bellular
- Letter E | Phonics | Elephant, Egg, Envelope | Words | Phonics Song | Memory Game | Kids English
- Baby Ice Cream Shop – Trò Chơi Em Bé Bán Kem ❤ ChiChi ToysReview TV ❤ Đồ Chơi Trẻ Em Baby Doli
- Sudden Attack 2: Cinematic Trailer by Squeeze
- Here's a Super Fast Way to create Mobile App Mockups