No More Heroes 2, having finished it recently, was an awesome game. It has its flaws (especially the disappointing final boss), but it’s a great sequel to the first game. I’m still having a hell of a time deciding which I like more. They’re both so different…
One of the main reasons why it’s so great is because of its boss battles- and boss music. Especially the theme of Rank 4, Margaret. I’ve probably never been this quickly hooked by a boss theme. Ever.
It’s so catchy it should be illegal. It’s so catchy that even Travis starts humming it after the battle. Not to mention it establishes Margaret’s personality in the absence of a large-scale intro. I love the vocals. The lyrics. The beat. The guitar. Probably my favourite NMH boss theme at the moment. It’s just so… upbeat. I love it.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://uwallpaperhd.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Dimples plays suitcase game with Tito Boy | TWBA
- NOS VOITURES TRAVERSENT LA PISCINE ! – Giant Magic Tracks Swimming Pool Bridge
- CrisDevilGamer chơi Game Tiếq Việt siêu hack não | TAO BIẾT TUỐT
- Baby Panda's Cafe – Fun Kids Kitchen Cooking Games – Baby Bus Learn Colors Cooking for Children
- TWEE MOORDENAARS IN ÉÉN GAME?!