Do you like playing board games and what to get your children get the taste of it as soon as possible?
Here are some suggestions for lovely games suitable for toddlers. Remember that you do not need to play according to the description – just adapt the rules to suit your children’s current interests, needs and development.
Oh, and sorry for calling the pear “pearon/päron” in the video, I mixed up languages 😉
The games I present in this video and that I play with my now 2 year old:
* Hungry as a bear by Haba
* Quips by Ravensburger
* Colorama by Ravensburger
* Hanna Honeybee by Haba
* First Orchard by Haba
* Snail’s Pace Race by Ravensburger
I present six more board games for the same age here:
As in some of my previous videos, there is some random blurring at some parts – that’s Youtube’s own face recognition blurring, which works okay, but not perfectly. I’m still using it, because it saves me a lot of time and work.
I’m a single mum of 2 – one teenager and one toddler – living on a budget and passionate about parenting. I try to raise my children to stay as smart, curious, happy and loving as they were born, and to become empathetic, healthy, self confident and independent adults.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://uwallpaperhd.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Dimples plays suitcase game with Tito Boy | TWBA
- NOS VOITURES TRAVERSENT LA PISCINE ! – Giant Magic Tracks Swimming Pool Bridge
- CrisDevilGamer chơi Game Tiếq Việt siêu hack não | TAO BIẾT TUỐT
- Baby Panda's Cafe – Fun Kids Kitchen Cooking Games – Baby Bus Learn Colors Cooking for Children
- TWEE MOORDENAARS IN ÉÉN GAME?!