★ Cám ơn các bạn đã xem video !!!!!
★ Nếu các bạn cảm thấy có những giây phút thư giãn , video có tính giải trí , các bạn đừng quên đăng ký và chia sẻ để ủng hộ kênh nhé . Xin cám ơn ♡
★ Gomoku Narabe Renju was the fourth game released for the Famicom by Nintendo. ‘GoMoku’ is Japanese and means ‘5 Points’ and ‘Narabe’ translates to ‘in-a-row’. It is similar to a game of Tic-Tac-Toe on first sight. It is often known as ‘Connect Five’, ‘Spoil Five’, ‘Pegity’ or ‘Go-bang’ in the West among many other variations. Do not be confused that the word ‘Go’ is in the title. The game is merely played with a Go board and pieces, but ‘Go’ means ‘Five’ in Japanese as well. This game also follows ‘Renju’ rules, so often the game is just referred to as ‘Renju’. It was later released for the Wii Virtual Console, and it was never published outside of Japan.
#nes #cocaro #game4nut #dientu4nut
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://uwallpaperhd.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Dimples plays suitcase game with Tito Boy | TWBA
- NOS VOITURES TRAVERSENT LA PISCINE ! – Giant Magic Tracks Swimming Pool Bridge
- CrisDevilGamer chơi Game Tiếq Việt siêu hack não | TAO BIẾT TUỐT
- Baby Panda's Cafe – Fun Kids Kitchen Cooking Games – Baby Bus Learn Colors Cooking for Children
- TWEE MOORDENAARS IN ÉÉN GAME?!