This week, we’ll look at how to make the excellent strategy game, Quoridor. It’s not a difficult build and can be made with materials from your local big box store.
It’s always fun to find a woodworking project that you can do with your kids, plus play with it when you’re done!
For detailed instructions, including cut lists:
Tools and Materials used in this build:
Craftsman Table Saw
1/2 inch x 5 1/2 inch oak (2 pieces 12+ inches long)
1×4 oak (24+ inches long)
1/4 inch x 5 1/2 inch poplar (12+ inches long)
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Dimples plays suitcase game with Tito Boy | TWBA
- NOS VOITURES TRAVERSENT LA PISCINE ! – Giant Magic Tracks Swimming Pool Bridge
- CrisDevilGamer chơi Game Tiếq Việt siêu hack não | TAO BIẾT TUỐT
- Baby Panda's Cafe – Fun Kids Kitchen Cooking Games – Baby Bus Learn Colors Cooking for Children
- TWEE MOORDENAARS IN ÉÉN GAME?!