I’ve synchronized the song “Fade” by Alan Walker to the physics of a Line Rider track drawing everything by hand. It only took about 3 months of work! I’ve listened to the song thousands of times while making this and I still love it.
Make sure to watch in HD 60fps for optimal synchronization. Youtube can sometimes not match things up perfectly at lower qualities.
I’ve been a huge Alan Walker fan since his debut. Maybe someday he’ll see this fan made music video I’ve made for him.
Subscribe if you want to see more chaotic doodles.
Thanks Conundrumer for the special recording in 60fps!
Here’s his site I used to make this video:
Total Sessions: 58
Total Lines: 2618
Music Provided by NoCopyRightSounds
Alan Walker – Fade [NCS Release]
If you would like to support me making videos for this channel here is the link to my Patreon page:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Dimples plays suitcase game with Tito Boy | TWBA
- NOS VOITURES TRAVERSENT LA PISCINE ! – Giant Magic Tracks Swimming Pool Bridge
- CrisDevilGamer chơi Game Tiếq Việt siêu hack não | TAO BIẾT TUỐT
- Baby Panda's Cafe – Fun Kids Kitchen Cooking Games – Baby Bus Learn Colors Cooking for Children
- TWEE MOORDENAARS IN ÉÉN GAME?!