MusicClues Plays: Slyder Adventures
So The Windows Store FINALLY WORKS and Fixed my Built-In Apps and The Xbox App. That Means My Sonic Generations Runthough can Continue! Yay! But I Needed to Test to make Sure It Worked OK Still. So I Play Some Games and Came upon a Game From my Childhood.
Before I Played Nintendo or SEGA, I played on My PC a Lot And One of the Games I Played was Slyder Adventures, A Puzzle-Type Game. The Main Goal was to get The Hero Slyder to the Goal. It was a Blast to play as a Kid and Replaying it was Super Fun.
The People who Made this Game Was Sandlot Games but they Went Out of Biz in 2012. Bummer when I Found that out. :/
They Also Made The Super Granny Games. I Beat the First One but the Others were Hard so, Yeah! XD
But Anyways, If you want to Play this Yourself, Here’s a Link:
And Yes, WildTangent is Still Around. XD
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Trove's End Game : Episode 13 : Fae Trickster @31.2k PR (Trove Xbox One)
- 10 UNBELIEVABLE Mistakes Game Developers Made Without Getting Caught
- MIT’s EyeWire: Crowdsourced brain game aids scientific research (Learning World: S5E16, part 3/3)
- DINGBATS® (WHATZIT?™) Board Game for iPhone & iPod Touch – demo video
- Game of the Year Awards 2019 | Sacred Symbols: A PlayStation Podcast, Episode 79