Feda Remake! ~ The Emblem of Justice (フェーダ・リメイク！ エンブレム・オブ・ジャスティス) is a turn based, tactical RPG that was released back in 1996 by Yanoman exclusively for the Japanese market and the Sega Saturn. The developer was : Max Entertainment.
The Sega Saturn remake differs from the original SNES game in a lot of ways. First of all the graphics and sound are improved. Then, it includes FMVs, a tougher emblem system, new moves for the characters (and animations). Also, some of the characters (not all) are easier to acquire. On the other hand the AI seems kinda problematic in contrast to the SNES version. Enemies tend to attack mainly the hero.
The story focus on Brian Stelbart, a former soldier of the Balformian Empire who turned against them because of their dominant, violent tactics over weaker nations and people. During his journey, he will meet up with some unique -interesting characters that they will be willing to help him fill his goal.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://uwallpaperhd.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Dimples plays suitcase game with Tito Boy | TWBA
- NOS VOITURES TRAVERSENT LA PISCINE ! – Giant Magic Tracks Swimming Pool Bridge
- CrisDevilGamer chơi Game Tiếq Việt siêu hack não | TAO BIẾT TUỐT
- Baby Panda's Cafe – Fun Kids Kitchen Cooking Games – Baby Bus Learn Colors Cooking for Children
- TWEE MOORDENAARS IN ÉÉN GAME?!