Wadjet Eye Games is one of the best story-tellers in gaming today. As an indie adventure game studio, the amount of work that goes into their games is incredible.
Dave Gilbert founded Wadjet Eye games in 2006, shortly after the release of his first hit: The Shivah. From there, Wadjet Eye grew into a well-respected adventure game studio. Janet Gilbert joined the company in 2009 as a program (after marrying Dave) and since then, the studio has released a ton of highly praised games.
The Shivah, the Blackwell series, Resonance, Gemini Rue, Shardlight, and Technobabylon are just some of their best games. Now, they’re publishing Technobabylon’s sequel, and are also publishing the Kickstarter RPG Nighthawks.
👉 Follow me on Twitter!
👉 Want to see a developer that’s not quite as good?
👉 Looking for another game with a great story?
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Dimples plays suitcase game with Tito Boy | TWBA
- NOS VOITURES TRAVERSENT LA PISCINE ! – Giant Magic Tracks Swimming Pool Bridge
- CrisDevilGamer chơi Game Tiếq Việt siêu hack não | TAO BIẾT TUỐT
- Baby Panda's Cafe – Fun Kids Kitchen Cooking Games – Baby Bus Learn Colors Cooking for Children
- TWEE MOORDENAARS IN ÉÉN GAME?!