I have no idea what this game is actually called, but I’m going with Wooden Horse Racing Game. I don’t really understand the rules of the game, but I know it involves dice, poker chips, and a deck of cards, and players roll the dice to try to move their horse across the board the fastest, but rolling certain numbers causes more money to be dumped into the pot. I played it once, lost a lot of money, but had a good time. I’ve been wanting to make my own for about a year, so when a friend of mine reached out wanting one of these for her husband for his birthday, I decided to give it a shot. Hope you enjoy the build!
See the full project description at:
Subscribe to my channel here:
Follow along with the other projects on Instagram:
Some of the music in this video comes from
Red Oak plywood and 1×4’s from Menard’s
Oil-based semi-gloss polyurethane
Kreg Jig and pocket hole screws.
Tablesaw, Miter Saw, Scroll Saw, Orbital Sander
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://uwallpaperhd.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Dimples plays suitcase game with Tito Boy | TWBA
- NOS VOITURES TRAVERSENT LA PISCINE ! – Giant Magic Tracks Swimming Pool Bridge
- CrisDevilGamer chơi Game Tiếq Việt siêu hack não | TAO BIẾT TUỐT
- Baby Panda's Cafe – Fun Kids Kitchen Cooking Games – Baby Bus Learn Colors Cooking for Children
- TWEE MOORDENAARS IN ÉÉN GAME?!